I work in an environment that requires me to be presentable always to meet and greet high-level guests hence, it is a must for me to wear a little bit of make up. And through the years, I kept changing brands from Body Shop, Chanel, Mikyajy, MAC, and many others until one day, my friends and I decided to test some cosmetics from Benefit. I left the shop impressed but did not purchase any of their products as I wanted to see its lasting power. When I reached home after a long day, my make up didn’t change. So I went back to get myself a few pretty items that are now my everyday go-to make-up.
1. POREfessional – This face balm comes in a little mint green tube. It reduces the appearance of pores and allows the foundation to settle smoothly on your skin.
2. Hello Flawless Foundation – This foundation has SPF 25. When mixed with POREfessional glides flawlessly and has a brightening effect. It is oil-free and does not get sticky or cakey even after long hours. Of course this still depends on your skin condition. My skin is normal to dry. I apply POREfessional and Hello Flawless mixture on my face after using my Vitamin E Body Shop moisturizer.
3. Hello Flawless Powder – This comes in a very handy compact which has a mirror, its own powder brush and sponge. I tap on the product lightly and apply it on my face to help settle the foundation.
4. Peek-a-Bright-Eyes – If you have few problem areas around your eyes and think you look a bit tired. This illuminating eye kit does the trick! It has the base color for your eye lid, a chocolate-brown shade used for contour and a pink pearl shade for highlighting the brow bone.
5. They’re Real Mascara – This is the best mascara I’ve ever used and my all time favorite! I do not have long dark eyelashes and this product is a must-have. Compared to other brands I’ve tried, this has the best brush that allows you to work on your lashes perfectly. It is waterproof and serves a long time as long as you don’t pump your wand in and out of the tube which is a No-no because you are going to expose the product to air that causes it to dry.
Wearing make up everyday causes dryness to your skin hence, I recommend these products to those who are keen to wear light-weight cosmetics. Try it and tell me what you think! Stay Fab ladies!