Here’s a delicious recipe for Chicken breast that kids will surely love.
1. Chicken Breast
3. Mushrooms (I prefer fresh but this is what we have at the moment)
4. Cooking Cream
5. Chicken cubes (dissolve in 1 cup of hot water)
6. Salt and Pepper
7. Olive Oil
1. Slice Chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
2. Fry chicken in olive oil in medium high heat. Then set aside once done.
3. Sauté diced onion in the same pan until soft and translucent.
4. Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes
5. Add chicken stock (2 cubes dissolved in 1 cup of water) Let it boil
6. Return cooked chicken breast slices in the pan and add cooking cream.
7. Simmer for a few minutes until sauce becomes thick.
Serve with rice or pasta.