This is one finger food that both my husband and daughter enjoy. Vegetable rolls are easy to prepare but shredding and wrapping veggies can be time consuming so I usually make these on weekends.
- Cabbage x1
- Carrots x3
- Red Onion x1
- Garlic Cloves x3
- Maggi Cubes x2
- Sesame Oil 1tbsp
- Pastry Wrapper
- Shred Cabbage and slice carrots into thin strips. (Bean sprouts will also be a great addition to this but my daughter doesn’t like it.)
- Dice onion and garlic
- Heat a little bit of cooking oil in the pan
- Sauté Onions and garlic
- Dissolve Maggi Cubes
- Turn stove in high heat.
- Add carrots, fry for few mins then add the shredded cabbage.
- Add 1tbsp of sesame oil
- Make sure veggies are not overcooked.
- Let it cool down and then wrap.
I freeze batches of veggie rolls too for easy snacking for another day.
Fry on medium high heat. And let it rest on paper towels to drain oil.
My favorite dip for veggie rolls is a mixture of soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, diced onions, garlic, pinch of sugar.